- Glutinous rice flour 1 lb
- Coconut milk 3 cups
- Granulated sugar 1 cup
- Brown sugar 1 cup
- Vegetable oil 1 cup
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Baking soda powder 1 tsp
- Walnut 1 cup
- White sesame (to sprinkle on top)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 12” x 12” baking pan.
2. Combine first eight ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer and beat at medium speed until smooth.
3. Pour batter into greased pan and sprinkle white sesame seeds uniformly on top.
4. Place on center rack and bake for 40-45 minutes.
5. Cake is ready when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Cool to room temperature. Cut and serve.